Domestic Violence


Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County is your one stop for help with domestic violence issues. While the police department will investigate domestic violence crimes, DVS of Snohomish County can provide a wide variety of services and referrals.

Protection Orders

A court can issue an order keeping an abuser away from you, or even from contacting you in any way. Orders are issued by the County District Courts, and you can find out more about protection orders from the Snohomish County Clerks office.