Adult Services

Adults in our community occasionally need assistance. Here are several programs/organizations that can help.

Adult Protective Services
is a section of the Department of Social and Health Services. They can assist adults who need assistance with abuse or neglect, or are need of service.

At times certain adults (or even children) with dementia or other disorders will wander off and get lost. Project Care Tracker is administered by our Search and Rescue volunteers and our Sheriff's volunteers. It is a program where citizens with dementia or similar disorders are equipped with a radio transmitter bracelet. In the event they wander and are lost, Search and Rescue volunteers can quickly locate them with tracking equipment.