Pothole and pavement repairs will begin Aug. 25 on sections of roads at eight locations:
- East side of Avenue D between near 10th Street intersection (pictured above).
- North side of 10th Street just west of Avenue A
- North side of 13th Street at intersection with Lake View Avenue
- East side of Park Avenue just north of 17th Place
- West side of Park Avenue near 18th Place
- Southwest corner of 10th Street and Pine Avenue
- West side of Pine Avenue immediately south of 10th Street
- West side of Pine Avenue just south of 10th Street
This project consists of traffic control, removing deteriorating asphalt pothole sections of roadway and subsequent surface paving restoration, and other related items. Expect temporary lane closures in these locations. Work should be complete by Aug. 31.
The City received a $50,000 grant from the state Transportation Improvement Board to pay for 85% of the project.