The Snohomish Park and Recreation Board will be reviewing proposed permanent names for our nameless parks at their next meeting on December 12th.
The meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. at the Todo Mexican Restaurant.
These names will be submitted to our City Council for their consideration:
- Unnamed 20-acre property - Julia Park or Park Julia
- Fischer Pocket Park - Madrona Park
- 2000 Ludwig Avenue - The Family Farm
- Averill Youth Complex - Averill Field
- 1103 Maple - Whistle Stop
- Lake Avenue property - Harrymans Farm Park
If you can't attend the meeting and would like to comment, contact Denise Johns by email or at 360-282-3195.